Monday, December 1, 2014

The Chatham Artists Guild Studio Tour will start this weekend! Saturday Dec. 6 and Sunday Dec 7. My gallery will be open Sat. 10am until 5pm and Sun. 12noon until 5pm. The Studio tour will continue Saturday Dec. 13. and Sunday Dec. 14. my gallery will be open during the same hours as shown above. These dates coincide with my Kiln Opening. In addition I want to invite those who are able to attend to be certain to come to the Artists Reception on Friday Dec. 5 from 7pm to 9pm at Central Carolina Community College (CCCC) Gallery on the Pittsboro, NC Campus. The tour Artists will be there to talk about their art as well as a display of local student art. There will also be hors d'oevres for your enjoyment and a chance to vote for the People's Choice Awards. The winners will be announced at 8pm. I've included some photos of work that will be available at my studio during the Studio Tour. Hope you can come see me at 370 Cora Ln. Pittsboro, NC.  
Cosmic Piggies from the latest Kiln Opening

"Spiral Circles" New Abstract approx. 18"hx6"w

Hope you like the new work! These pieces and many more will be available from this Kiln Opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment