Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hi everyone!! I just finished an amazing 3 day Joyful Jewel Anniversary event! It was fantastic. Joyful Jewel only has reduced price sales once a year. I offered 20% off on some of my ceramics. I also raffled a Cosmic Piggie! Here's some of the signage I used.

Here is an example of the raffle ticket I made.

I'm now in the process of making more Cosmic Piggies. Here are two greenware examples and two Cosmic Piggie "Bodies" with their noses in the air!!






And here are a couple of Cosmic Piggies that have already found new Homes!!


Here is a photo of a Wall Hanging Planter in use. I showed the finished planter on my blog in the past. It is nice to see it  in "operation"!


And finally here is some bisqueware I am getting ready to glaze for a propane firing!
Well, that's all for now. Thanks for viewing my blog!!!  Let me know what you think.  Jerry

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your process, from kiln load through firing (even showing the flame out the chimney!), and then the fabulous results!

    ReplyDelete